Roasters Coffee Grinder
Designed by Simon Stevens
- A modern,hand grinder that can be home use, or travel with you.
- The latest patented invention sets a new standard for porcelain coffee grinding by creating an inert and very sharp burr, made from porcelain, that is comparable to industrial burrs.
- This ensures you cut the beans uniformly for the best brewing performance, with a completely metal-free material.
- advantage of using a neutral material is to avoid generatingtoo much heat whengrinding, which couldrelease a metallic flavourand start cooking the coffee.
- Built in funnel, no more flying beans
- detachable arm. Save space in trips or kitchen storage.
- Solid Bamboo, hygiene, renewable, hard source of material.
- The bottom section of the Loveramics Coffee Grinder is an industrial threaded solid bamboo collecting cup. Its flat bottom gives you stability when grinding on a flat surface and the thread gives you a very secure fixing.
- Changeable glazedPorcelain Lids, a new brew everyday!
ergonomically designed allowing you to hold it with 2 hands in the air for the most efficient grinding position, or you can rest it on a flat surface for a more stable grind.
What's in the box:
- The bamboo grinder body, options of lids depending on where you buy it.
- Abamboo collecting cup.
- 2 brushes.
- A linen bag.
- A grinding arm
Length 15.5cmincluding arm, 8cm diameter without.Height 18cm; Capacity 40g coffee maximum one time.
MATERIALS: Solid Bamboo Body, Porcelain burr grinding mechanism with plastic parts, Porcelain Lid, Stainless Steel Arm and mechanical parts, Bamboo Knob